News & Events
Lyme Disease Prevention
- Preventing tick bites: nj.gov/health/cd/documents/avoid_tick_bites_feb2018.pdf
- Help in finding the right insect repellent www.epa.gov/insect-repellents/find-repellent-right-you
- Hooks, Ticks and Lyme disease (printable pdf).
- Injectable flu vaccine and flumist are both available. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
OTHER VACCINE UPDATES
- The Meningococcal Group B Vaccine (Trumenba) is currently available for young adults from 16 to 23 years of age. Call us for more details.
Changes effective March 14, 2016:
- 5 to 10 business days turnaround to complete forms depending on the season
- $10.00 regular form fee will be charged
- $15.00 express fee will be charged for forms needed prior to 5 business days
- $ 20.00 fee will be charged for forms needed within 24 business hours.
Forms cannot be completed on weekends or any weekday after 5:00 pm.
Upon receipt of payment, completed forms can be picked up or mailed if a self-addressed stamped envelope is provided. Forms cannot be faxed. Forms will be discarded if not picked up a month after the drop off date.
Most insurance companies cover one well visit per calendar year or within 365 days of the last well visit. If an additional well exam is needed by request of a school or camp, for example, we advise that you contact your insurance company to verify benefits and coverage. Patients may be responsible for payment in full.
March through September is our busy "form season." To avoid last minute rushes, please learn our policies, and submit your forms and letter requests to us as soon as you receive them.
NEW CAR SEAT LAW
For information on NJ's New Car Seat Law that will take into effect Sept. 01, 2015, please click on the following links below: