For the safety & wellbeing of our patients and staff, we have implemented the following:
- Walk in hours are canceled until further notice
- All appointments must be screened prior to arrival via telephone
- All visitors must wear masks
- One caregiver is allowed to accompany the patient
- We have separate waiting rooms for sick patients (Suite 104) and well patients and newborns (Suite 101)
- All areas are continuously disinfected
- Social distancing is required
- Testing for COVID-19 is available. Expenses may occur. More information on COVID-19 testing.
- Telemedicine visits are available. Expenses may occur. More information on Telemedicine.
For more information on COVID-19 see cdc.gov/covid19
NJ Department of Health 24-hour public hotline: 1-800-222-1222