For the safety & wellbeing of our patients and staff, we have implemented the following:
- Walk in hours are canceled until further notice
- All appointments must be screened prior to arrival via telephone
- All visitors must wear masks
- One caregiver is allowed to accompany the patient
- We have separate waiting rooms for sick patients (Suite 104) and well patients and newborns (Suite 101)
- All areas are continuously disinfected
- Social distancing is required
- Testing for COVID-19 is available. Expenses may occur. More information on COVID-19 testing.
- Telemedicine visits are available. Expenses may occur. More information on Telemedicine.
Also, please note: At this time the State of NJ is not offering the COVID vaccine to private practices due to inventory limitation and control. Any changes will be posted on our website.
For more information on COVID-19 see cdc.gov/covid19
NJ Department of Health 24-hour public hotline: 1-800-222-1222
- As of 4/19/2021, all individuals aged 16 and older who live, work, or study in New Jersey are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines. To register for the COVID Vaccine visit https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/covid-19-vaccine-locations-for-eligible-recipients
- Summary Document for Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States – FactSheet (cdc.gov)
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated | CDC
- Domestic Travel During COVID-19 | CDC